The NPC Library will place material requested by NPC faculty on reserve under the following conditions:
- All materials are restricted to educational use by students enrolled in the course or for staff training.
- A Faculty Course Reserve Request Form must accompany the items. Forms can be obtained through the link on the right of this page.
- Faculty are asked to please provide 3 weeks advance notice to allow for processing and delivery of items to locations.
- Forms and materials must be sent to a campus library. Course reserves for center locations will be processed by a campus library and then sent to the center location.
- Course reserves for multiple locations can be delivered to any campus library which will process all items and/or send them to the appropriate locations.
- Faculty, the Library, or an NPC Department must own the items placed on reserve.
- Library assumes no liability for faculty owned items.
- Course reserve items will only be used at the original location and will not be sent to other locations.
- Faculty are responsible for retrieving any personal items that have been submitted as Course Reserves with the Library upon separation from the college.